My last week on this portion of the journey and, as promised, I will share the benefits: I start with communications:
- My blog started the day of my journey. although my readership is up and down, I have had a high of 174 readers in one day
- I started two e-mail newsletters, The Green Tree News and Small Business Essentials. They now are sent to approximatly 400 people.
- Had a brief apperance on TV talking abou my book. (they called me)
- Started a series of tweets and have approximatly100 followers. (please follow me on tweeter.com)
- Have started a new web site , www.solutionsbynick.com
These five areas of communication would have never happened if I had not been on this journey. It’s hard to put a dollar value on these five items, but I feel that there are many future benefits to be derived.
I still need to work on this area; marketing is communication and I feel that I have barely scratched the surface. Branding our own name and products is the key to success and the better you are known, the better chance you have to tell your story.
I will put this system to the test as my new blog will follow three new business ventures as they start out.
If you don’t know what direction to take, you haven’t acknowledged where you are.
Have a great day!