All the hard work the small business community is doing to grow their businesses, create new employment opportunities and bringing our Country back to economic prosperity, will not work if the direction of out governmental leadership is going in a different direction. The following are a few of my concerns:
- We allow foreign leaders to come in our country and tell us our laws are wrong. Did you notice how many of our elected leaders stood and applauded?
- We apologize to foreign nations about how we run our government.
- God is only marginally “alive” in our country as we pushed Him out of our schools and public places. Are we not a Christian Nation?
- We strive to be politically correct so as not to offend other countries and minorities living in our Nation, legally or illegally.
- We are spending ourselves into bankruptcy; but as long as our printing presses work and other countries are will to lend us money we will continue growing our debt.
- It appears to me that our elected leaders turn a deaf ear to the wishes of the people.
- There is a growing mentality that others will take care of us both financially and medically; they believe that a Big Government is a good government
As small business owners you have a responsibility to be aware of what is going on around you. Your voices, active participation and your vote can make a difference.
You may be busy growing your business but your responsibly includes making sure that you and your children will always have the opportunity to start and grow a business. Be involved, support the people you believe in or run for an office yourself.
” You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things so that all the small things go in the right direction”
Have a great day!