In a speech Steve Jobs said something to this effect:
If you know that this was going to be your last day on earth, would you still do what you have planned for today?
What a great thought to conduct your business with!
Can’t give credit to anyone for the following but I found it on a business card, printed on both sides:
- From the customer’s perspective, have I treated the customer with the utmost respect?
- From the customer’s perspective, have I exceeded their expectations?
- From the company’s perspective, is it in the best long tern financial interest of the company?
- We deliver a World Class Experience to our customers every time
- All of our systems are a model of simplicity
- Everything about our system is neat and orderly
- All of our systems and step-by step processes are written down
- We systematize the routine and humanize the exception
Make a copy of this blog and keep it on your desk, it will help you stay on a success track.
Have a Great Day!
Certified Financial Planner
Business Coach and Mentor