Sounds too good to be true. How can one increase business by 100 % in 35 work days? There is a catch. however. You have to do some work. Will it cost a lot may be a question on your mind; the answer is not much. There is a startup expense of $20 plus shipping but it’s the best bargain available.
I am referring to a book titled Seven Weeks to Increased Profits It can be purchased at www.strategicduck.com in the book section. Many of you have been following my blog for years and now you can see how it can be tied together into a working model. So for less than the cost of a lunch, how can you go wrong?
For those of you that purchase this book in the month of June, I will accept and respond to e-mails from you with questions on implementation and specific questions relating to your business.
The following is an overview of the process. Each day provides a detailed course of action for you to follow. I recommend that you keep a daily journal of your progress. It is going to require CHARACTER (THE ABILITY TO CARRY ON AFTER THE MOOD HAS LEFT YOU) on your part and the finish line will be well worth the journey.
- Day one – Getting ready for the start
- Day two- Building the base
- Day three – Eliminating doubts
- Day four – People
- Day five – Business Budget
- Day one – Programing yourself
- Day two – Continue building
- Day three – Foundation continued
- Day four – Reachable objectives
- Day five – Getting it right
- Day one – Monthly e-newsletter
- Day two – Newsletter continued
- Day three – Lost art of reading
- Day four – Implementing an idea
- Day five – Business support group
- Positive thoughts
- Budget review
- Business to business
- Five things
- Seen and heard
- Grow like a tree
- Funding options
- Ask for the order
- Take time
- Reward yourself
- Giving back
- Web site
- Closing the loop
- Decision time
- Budget crunch
- It’s up to you
I promise you won’t find another process like this. I have provided the tools; will you pick them up and use them?
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his time when it comes. Benjamin Disraeli
Nick J. Petra CFP E-mail me at email@example.com
Make it a Successful Today, the ball is in your court!