An inexpensive way to introduce yourself and your business to the benefits of Social Media.For the last six months I have been searching for a way of introducing the benefits of social media to my business clients, friends and followers. I know the value of social media and have faced a lot of issues when I bring up the topic to small businesses. The prime reasons for not fully participating in this, now necessary, marketing media are:
- I don’t have the time
- I don’t have the technical knowledge
- I don’t have the time to learn
Participating in Social Media is no longer an option. I know that change is a constant and yes, something else may appear in the future, but for now, social media represents the cutting edge. Let me share just a few statistics.
- Over 80% of all Americans use a social network.
- The fastest growing segment of social media users is not adults aged 45-54.
- 90% of Inc. 500 companies use at least one major social media platform
- 92% of small businesses that use social media say it is an effective marketing technology tool.
- 97% of business executives have used LinkedIn.
- 53% of B2b (business to business) buyers follow social discussions about vendors they are considering.
- The role of sales has changed. 67% of the b2b buyer’s journey is not done digitally.
Just search on the internet for statistics on the importance of social media to the business marketing and you will be amazed as to its importance. There are many factors to consider in social media. Which one is the best for a particular type of business? What is the best day and time to post? How do I determine what “content” should be used?
It’s possible to learn how to handle your own social media marketing, but I highly encourage getting a reliable professional to work with you for a period of time. Then you can decide if you want to continue or do it on your own.
Please consider the following process: $100 initial consultation and set-up fee; a 6 month contract for only $300/month. This will provide you with a comprehensive social media plan and execution of a 24/7 basis on your behalf across various social media platforms that are intended to enhance your business. You will receive constant communication, support and tracking information so you can track your growth.
E-mail Lance Hanish: firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 480-619-8999 for more detailed information.
Today’s opportunities erase yesterday’s failures………………………. Gene Brown